Rich Green Lawns Non-Turf Weed Control Program is designed to give you season long control of weeds in your landscape beds and other non-turf areas.
- Six applications
- One application of pre-emergent weed control
- Five applications of inspections and treatment of any weeds
- Applications are scheduled four to six weeks apart
What to Expect from our Non-Turf Weed Control Program
- Significant reduction in visible weeds in your landscape beds, pavers, stone walks, and driveways.
- Because we work with Mother Nature, nothing is going to be 100%. Weeds may pop up in between applications.
- We have a FREE Service Call policy for full season programs.
- Nutsedge and tree saplings cannot be prevented but can be controlled.
- Visual effects of weed control on most annual weeds occur within 3-7 days
STOP pulling weeds and putting stress on your knees. CALL today and we will keep you landscape beds clean!
What happens if it rains after a treatment?
The application will be absorbed into the plant within two hours. In the event that it rains the same day of your treatment and you do not see results 7-10 days after the application, let us know and a follow up visit will be scheduled.
What do I do after weeds are dead?
Weeds that are dead will decompose over time and eventually disintegrate. At this point it is okay to physically remove them.
Will treatment injure my plants and flowers?
If applied incorrectly, herbicides can cause injury to plants and flowers. We will not risk killing a desirable plant in exchange for killing a weed. These weeds will have to be hand-pulled which is not included in this program.